A portable toddler bed has one major advantage, it allows your toddler to sleep on their bed wherever you may be whether at home or away from home. Knowing children very well and their sleeping patterns it would be ideal to think about a portable bed as it will give your child sound sleep anywhere.
Many have been booking enough hotel rooms with beds for everyone including their little ones but we realize it’s an extra expense that can be avoided by using the portable bed and we also increase our choices for accommodation.
Portable beds have been specially designed to make it very easy to travel with. They are compact, easy to fold and put together and compatible giving a comfortable serene sleeping environment for your child everywhere.
Why Is It Advisable To Use A Portable Toddler Bed?
Sleep is very important to each one of us and more so to children. If you want a day without tantrums and drama invest in some good sleeping time. If you know children well, you know that they hardly sleep in a strange new place and if they don’t sleep you don’t either, you all end up frustrated and moody. To save you all that, simply invest in a portable toddler bed and allow your child to sleep well wherever you may be and you will all happily enjoy your travel.
Choosing The Best Portable Toddler Bed
First of all, it is very important to assess how toddlers sleep in their own beds. Are they overly active? Do they need to be contained in a more firm setting? Are they able to sleep without confinements?
With these questions answered, it is time to invest in a bed that they will love sleeping on. Ensure you buy quality so it can serve you for a longer period of time even with other kids coming or you can later donate or sell it at a thrift store still in good condition. Today’s choices come with even color and you can shop according to the color you love to see on your children.
Different Types Of Portable Toddler Bed
The two main types of portable toddler beds are the foldable toddler bed and the inflatable toddler bed.
1. The foldable toddler bed:
- Foldable toddler beds are more comfortable and supportive to the child’s back while they sleep.
- They come in two varieties, ultra-easy folding beds fold up real easy with no need to inflate while others require assembly before use.
- Fold ups are the easiest type of toddler beds to set up, they are also common to many homes as they are known to last longer.
- Their greatest advantage is that they can be used anywhere due to their easy to wipe down material.
- You can use them at the beach or any outdoor setting.
- One major concern though is that the foldable do not have raised sides and are not favorable for kids who move while sleeping.
3. The Inflatable toddler beds:
- This bed is a regular inflatable mattress with raised sides so the toddler is made use even though he rolls in his sleep.
- They are more expensive than a fold up and more secure too
- They are also more durable than the regular inflatable pool toy we know. The plastic used to make this mattress is high quality and tear resistant which can last up to four years.
- Some come with an electric pump ensure either way you get a pump to put air in.
- You only need to let the air out and your little one can happily do so and then roll it up to a compact that fits easily among your luggage.